Posted by: Writer | Posted at: 2020-10-27
The PT Smart™ Belt Trainer takes our patented "pivot and tilt" design and puts it into a more economical, medium duty trainer. This unit reacts and compensates instantly to belt misalignment, ensuring that the belt stays away from the structure and the material stays on the belt. The result: a continuous solution to mistracking problems that cause damage to the belt and conveyor structure-at an affordable price.
- Works in multiple applications. Above-ground version features an idler belt-width+3" (75 mm), 2" (50 mm) sensor rollers, and easy-to-install mounting brackets. Underground version comes with an idler belt-width+9"(225 mm), 3" (75 mm) sensor rollers, and an extended mounting bracket for underground structures.
- Easy ordering and installation. Enhanced to meet instant demands for training solutions, the PT Smart is available on a one-working-day lead time. The simple brackets and component construction also ensures a quick and easy installation.
- Economical. PT Smart is a very versatile, budget-conscious, out-of-the-box solution.
- Made to last. Durable and strong, the PT Smart offers a 2-year “No Risk” Performance Guarantee.
- Works with mechanically fastened or vulcanized belts.
Maximum Belt Speed: 1000 FPM (5M/sec)
Temperature Rating: -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 71°C)
Belt Direction: One way
Available for Belt Widths: 18" to 72" (450 to 1800 mm)
Tags: Flexco, PT Smart Belt Trainer